February was a big month! A lot of exciting things happened 'round these parts. Here are a few highlights:
1. In Between Idols was born! Yuuuuup, my little blog is almost a month old already, can you believe it? You can read my very first post here! I'm so glad I finally bit the bullet and joined the blogging world, I am still in shock over the amount of sweet comments I've received in the past three weeks and all the rad new blogs I've discovered. I even dedicated one of my "this week I loved:" posts to talking about just that, if you'd like to read a bit more on my first few weeks on the blogosphere.
2. Speaking of blogging, I also started a new feature where I'll be sharing my cruelty-free beauty favorites! I posted an entry outlining a few shopping tips, and showed you guys a few of my favorite face products. I'll definitely be posting more about this subject in the near future, so keep yer eyes peeled.
3. I made some February goals and, for once, I somewhat stuck to them. Writing down what I wanted to focus on for the month really helped me work on those certain things, and I plan on doing the same for the following months! I did kind of fall off the wagon on the run/walk goal I set for myself over the last week or so but I BOUGHT A BIKE YESTERDAY and I plan on taking it out very often and upping my weekly mile goal to maybe 8-10 miles :O As far as my other two goals went, I did blog pretty regularly which I'm sooo proud of myself for AND I painted my room (finally!). It's still a disaster but I'm making progress little by little.
4. I got a new tattoo! I swear I've gotten more attention over the past two weeks than I have throughout my entire life! I do plan on getting several 'visible' tattoos over the coming years, but I got my first dose of the public's reaction to them after even just this simple one. The reactions have honestly been extremely positive but the attention was surprising! Regardless, I absolutely love it and I'm already itching for more work.
5. I also made a list of fun date ideas for Valentine's Day, but they're totally doable any time of year! The boyfriend and I are definitely not the traditional date kind (although we do indulge in dinner and a movie once in a while), so we like to spend our hard-earned money trying new things whenever possible. This V-Day we both got tattooed and it was easily the most memorable and exciting date we've ever been on. AND now that I have a bike we plan on going on a lot of biking adventures, which is another awesome idea!
I hope your month was also super-duper! I'll be back later/tomorrow with my March goals, and more exciting things ;)